*** FREE VERSION DOES NOT RING ON WEDNESDAYS ***
*** AD SUPPORTED, OTHERWISE SAME AS FULL VERSION ***
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- full Lollipop integration
- you can automatically activate Lollipop's new "priority" mode with the night display
- you can decide if alarms should also ring in Lollipop's new "no interruptions" mode (by default off)
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- music, playlists, folder, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great al