NetLive allows you to monitor your internet data transfer rate while displaying which app is currently using the most data. NetLive runs in the notification drawer or as a widget, giving you uninterrupted access to your transfer rate information.
• Monitor your WiFi or carrier transfer rate speed
• Notification icon changes whether you are uploading and/or downloading data
• Always know which app is currently transferring data (it will surprise you what is running in the background)
• Use the size and color customizable widget to view transfer rate information on your home screen
• Open source
If NetLive is consuming more battery than you desire:
• Decrease the poll rate
• Disable the active app feature
Help me test my app, join the NetLive Beta Community:
For questions, feedback, or feature requests feel free to contact me through:
Check out or contribute to the project here:
• "run at startup": NetLive has the ability to start on boot, but this behavior can easily be disabled in the settings.
• New material design launcher icon, huge thank you to Rafael Marcon
• Removed prompt that would ask users to rate NetLive on Google Play (these are annoying, I apologize for having it there in the